Information under Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Information note on the processing of personal data under Article 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 (Code regarding personal data protection henceforward the "Code")
Users' privacy is critical to Homemania Srl. The following outlines the personal information collected by Homemania as well as the use of such data in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, implemented in Italy with EU directives n ° 95/46 / EC of 24 October 1995 and No. 2002/58 / EC of 12 July 2002. The treatment carried out by us shall respect the principles of fairness, legality and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights, in compliance with art. 13 mentioned above.
The data provided to Homemania Srl. through the pages of its website www.homemania.net upon registration and subsequent use of the services provided by Homemania Srl. will be treated in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the protection of personal data. Ir order to benefit from the advantages of the Homemania Srl online services, we need to get hold and process the data collected from you and the one provided by you when registering to our site or communicating with us.
Purposes and methods of treatment
Your data is processed in relation to the necessary information requested to you concerning the following:
- Purchase of products
- Online sales analysis
- The submission of promotional material related to the products dealt with by Homemania Srl
The data is processed using automated methods during the lapse of time needed to meet the above requirements. Safety and confidentiality of the data are guaranteed.
Right to give the information
The non-conferment of data for said purposes may make it impossible for you to obtain the information and services required.
Communication and dissemination
Your data will be communicated to the following parties: Homemania Srl. for research and analysis purposes and for the following reasons:
- Production of editorial articles
- Business Request Filtering
- Statistical analysis
- Profile customers
Data Ownership and data processing responsibility
The data owner is Homemania Srl.
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
- 1. Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them even if not yet recorded as well as their communication in intelligible form.
- 2. You have the right to obtain information about: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or the individuals that may acquire knowledge of the data in their capacity as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents
- 3. Data subjects shall have the right to obtain: a) the updating, correction or, when they are interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in breach of the law, including those that need not be retained for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been notified, even with reference to their content, to those to whom the data has been communicated or disclosed, except in the case in which said performance results as being impossible to achieve or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- 4. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data even if pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials, direct sales or for the completion of market research and commercial communication.
Exercise of rights
To exercise the previous rights indicated in the previous paragraph pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, the user may contact Homemania Srl through its appointed legal representative in accordance with the Article 13 letter f) of Leg. No. 196/2003 by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your PC, tablet, smartphone or other terminal (hereinafter, the "Device") when you access our web page or run our application.
Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or device from which you access in general anonymously and, depending on the information they contain, to recognize you as a user or customer if you have previously registered.
The information we get from you are related to the number of pages you visit, the language, the place from which you enter, the number of new users and the frequency and repetition of visits, the duration of the visit, the browser or the device through which linked or run the application.
Authorization, blocking and deletion of cookies
If desired, you can allow, block or delete cookies installed in your device through your browser options installed on your PC or from the privacy options of the device from which you make the visits.
In the event that the installation of cookies in the browser is not allowed, it is possible that you will not be able to access any of the sections of our web page.
For example, you can find information on how to do this if you use these browsers:
- Firefox da https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Chrome da https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Explorer da http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari da http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera da http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html